Everything you want to know about the vacation rental business.
From: Deborah S. Nelson, Dana Susan Beasley
Colorado Springs, Colo., USA, your
Dear Fellow Vacation Rental Owner:
We don't rest much at Vacation Rental Gurus and it took longer than originally anticipated. For the last several months we have been hard at work developing our new e-book, Vacation Rental Owner's Manual, Advanced Digital Edition.
A savvy property owner and realizing that the Vacation Rental Market is one of the fastest growing emerging real estate markets?
Do you know that…
Vacation rentals represent a more than $24 billion opportunity in the U.S.?
this figure represents one fifth of all hotel room revenue and 8% of the total U.S. travel market, expected to reach 17% by 2010?
Intuitively understand people now taking vacations are looking for value and are savvy with the Internet? Do you understand that people who travel now want more value and a better experience for their money?
Want to tap into smart buyers internationally who understand their money is going further in the U.S.?
realized that an additional income in these economically unpredictable times is crucial for and you want to leverage your extra properties to maximize your income earning potential?
You are smart... You want to make the most out of your resources and the economy. You will survive and thrive in this economic downturn.
You want to hit the ground running in this exciting and quickly emerging market. You will want to put your fingertips on the most extensive Vacation Rental Owner's Manual today.
It's VROM—Vacation Rental Owner's Manual, the industry’s most comprehensive, honest, and strategic guide to making the best choices immediately upon entering this market.
Here's just a sampling of what's covered in the book, 12 ways you can rev up your vacation rentals:
1. A super secret tip for neutralizing irrational refund requests peacefully.
2. Revealed! Solution for eliminating the hassle of handling security deposits.
3. Avoid the Nightmare Guest! Discover the devastating difference between a lease and hospitality agreement.
4. Increase bookings by 10% with “1 magical phrase” (hint: it’s not “please”)
5. Build your own professional vacation rental website for under $50, or free!
6. TOP TEN sites to advertise your vacation Rental Property for FREE!
7. Create Instant Credibility--Vacation Rental Seal (Get it within 24 hours!)
8. 3 PROVEN Tools that let you manage your vacation rentals long distance! (you don’t have to live in the same town as your vacation rental)
9. A cool, slick trick to find out exactly what your competition is doing!
10. Find the Fast Formula for pricing vacation rentals at top competitive value.
11. 3 Unique Services you may offer to get your vacation rentals booked right off the bat!
12. Earn Extra income from Guests, and they won’t even know or care!
And all this is available right now!
PURCHASE NOW $57*
You do not need PayPal to complete your order! After clicking on the add to cart button, you will be taken to our secure shopping cart. Make sure your purchase is correct and click on the "Check-out" button. Fill out your information and press "Submit Order." From there you will be taken to the PayPal website. If you have PayPal, you can login to your account OR
click on continue beside the credit card services under the heading,
"Don't have a PayPal account?"
You will then be prompted to fill out your credit card information.
*Order with confidence on our 100% secure servers! You can view the VeriSign Certificate in your shopping cart.
Colorado Sales Taxes will be charged upon checkout if applicable.
Ready to reach a new level of professionalism in your business?
Then we are ready to help you!
After five years of booking up to seven properties, we have a track-record of success. Of course, we have made mistakes along the way. We have corrected them so you don't have to make the same costly mistakes!
Our names are Deborah S. Nelson and Dana Susan Beasley. We're the founders of Vacation Rental Gurus.
We teach you everything you need to know about running a vacation rental.
Why listen to us?
We have been in the business for five years and have booked up to seven properties. We are delighted to share with you our successes and mistakes. We have worked long and hard on how to best show you strategic strategies that will rev up your vacation rental revenues. That's why we're working hard to bring you